It’s time to get fit! There are several areas that everyone should work on in order to be happier and healthier. Have you ever seen the commercial that says “you are what you eat?” Well that is true. There comes a point in our life when we must make decisions to enhance our quality of life. We must live life on purpose.
Today we close the first quarter of 2012. What New Year’s resolution did you forget about? Probably all of them. Somehow, someway, we tend to lose focus. It’s time to start achieving the goals that we have set out for ourselves. Stop sitting on the sidelines and get up and do something.
During this challenge I will be posting about 4 main topics which I consider essential for everyone to live a happy, healthy, and balanced life.
- Week 1 (days 1-8) Jesus said what?! The words of Jesus while on the cross.
- Week 2 (days 9-15) Exercise for change. The personal benefits of exercising.
- Week 3 (days 16-22) Finances. Taking control of our money.
- Week 4 (days 23-29) Relationships. Overcoming the big hurdles.
- Day 30! A reflective review of the challenge.
Personally, I am excited for what lies ahead and what is in store for the future of ConsiderUp. I invite you to join me on this journey. Engage in the conversation via the comments section. Share it with your friends.
Every day there will be something for you to think about.
Which area do you think will be to your benefit? Is it spirituality, physical exercise, finances, or relationships?
I’d love to hear from you. Let’s talk!